George and I went to the Mommy and Me class at the hospital on Monday. The nurse weighed him and he is up to 10lbs 12oz! He is bigger than the 6 and 9 week old babies in the class.
My classes for this semester are winding up so that means lots of studying. I am right now studying bones as I have a test tonight.
Here is a picture of the cake John made me. It was very, very good. I would dare say as good as Trefzgers. It appears he will have many options for retirement careers, opening a bakery among them.
My classes for this semester are winding up so that means lots of studying. I am right now studying bones as I have a test tonight.
Here is a picture of the cake John made me. It was very, very good. I would dare say as good as Trefzgers. It appears he will have many options for retirement careers, opening a bakery among them.
Here are some other random pictures of George. He really likes to take baths and splash the water with his legs. I hope to be able to take him to baby swim classes when he is nine months.
And here is what he is doing right now:


3 comments:
yeah chef john's cake was way good, we were craving some of it last night actually! haha
wow, john is has amazing talents! i am impressed. happy belated birthday, alex. i completely flaked on remembering til a little while ago (note message on your myspace).
george is looking so cute! i love that he likes the water. what an adorable little man.
hugs,
steph
We're ready for another update! I know you guys are super busy enjoying George and all that but...share the love! :)
Kisses and licks,
Steph and the boys
Post a Comment