What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting!! Congrats on the dedication also. Glad to know he is a child of Christ! Love you all.
Aunt Sharon
P.S. Have you been checking Ron's blog about his trip. Tell George his Great Uncle Ron traveled all the way from Chicago to Santa Monica, CA on Rt 66!!
Awwww! I love seeing babywearing mamas! Little George is absolutely adorable, loving those cheeks. I help run a babywearing group here in Springfield; it really is great for both you and the little one. It looks like motherhood is treating you well. Steph linked me to your blog and I love reading your updates on George. I'd love to catch up sometime. :) Congratulations!
We both are originally from the Peoria, IL area. We were married on June 5th, 2004. We have two awesome sons; George born 3/27/08 and Henry born 2/28/10. We have two very spoiled Boston Terriers, Rowdy and Emma.
John is a Systems Engineer at Rockwell Collins. He recently completed his Master's in Engineering through Iowa State University. Alex quit working (ha) in 2009 to raise our children.
John and Alex enjoy spending time with friends and family and serving at their church, Antioch Christian Church.
4 comments:
awwww, this is good to know, he can help me with my laundry tomorrow!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting!! Congrats on the dedication also. Glad to know he is a child of Christ!
Love you all.
Aunt Sharon
P.S. Have you been checking Ron's blog about his trip. Tell George his Great Uncle Ron traveled all the way from Chicago to Santa Monica, CA on Rt 66!!
I love the "wearing a baby" feeling. Shauna's let me do it with Elliot and it's such a close, cuddly feeling. Glad he's starting to like it!
Um, when he finishes with Krystal's laundry, mine could always use a little George-helper.
:) Steph
Awwww! I love seeing babywearing mamas! Little George is absolutely adorable, loving those cheeks. I help run a babywearing group here in Springfield; it really is great for both you and the little one. It looks like motherhood is treating you well. Steph linked me to your blog and I love reading your updates on George. I'd love to catch up sometime. :) Congratulations!
Shauna
Post a Comment