Monday, June 2, 2008

It's June Already!

Here are some pictures from the past weekend. John spent most of the day Saturday helping Mark frame up his basement. Mark helped us A LOT on our basement. Krystal, George, Bama, and I went for 1 1/2 hour long walk on the trail. Usually George falls asleep on walks but this time he stayed awake. Saturday night we went to church and John ran the lights.

Yesterday John helped Nick with some electrical work. Nick also put in many hours in the Lewis basement. George and I went for a walk with the dogs. It was short because our dogs are out of shape. Actually Emma spent most of the walk riding in the basket below the stroller. She enjoyed not having to walk (in all fairness she has a bad knee and can't walk very far without limping). I wish I could have gotten a picture of all of us but John wasn't home so I will next time.

Last night I thought it would be a good idea to put George's high chair together so he could sit at the table while we ate dinner. He tolerated it while we were getting dinner ready but as soon as we sat down to eat he wanted to sit in mom's lap. I finally got some pictures of him smiling too. He is smiling at John in the pics.









P.S. I tried to figure out what John did to the last pictures so you could open and save them but I know nothing about html so maybe he can fix these later.

4 comments:

her said...

i LOVE how all of the toys are piled on his chair in that one picture! haha, were you just like here, look at these! thanks for all the help john!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I noticed that, too, Krystal!

At first I could only see John in George. But in these smiling pics he totally looks like you, Alex. Is it your cheeks, maybe?
Adorable, no matter who he looks like. Love him.
Steph

Andy and Kim said...

Andy says that he has the cutest grandbaby. I would have to agree. Miss your little one! See you July 3. Ask mom if you can go fishing and hiking! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I agree with Steph -- he's starting to look more and more like Alex. That smile is captivating! Can't wait to see you guys. Miss you! Katie