Since grandma Kim and grandpa Andy brought up the RV for the 4th, George got to go on his first camping trip! He did great! Alex and I took George swimming in the lake, but it only lasted about 5 minutes. Mark and Krystal also joined in on the fun. It was pretty crazy, at one point we had five (5) dogs!!!
Big news on the George front...George is getting his first tooth!!!! In case you were wondering, he is up to nearly 20 pounds! I also think George is a southpaw - the cubs are already scouting him for the 2030 season.
Now, the pics!



yes, it is an optical illusion...
3 comments:
Brian thinks George knows right from wrong...he'll turn southside soon enough...
Steph
Love the last pic.
Hi,
Grandpa and I loved having you guys and all the dogs with us. We enjoyed every bit of the camping trip. Campsite #35 should have been named Pleasant Creek Emergency Animal Shelter. Thanks for putting me up those few nights while I was working at Kirkwood. Everyone was surprised that I didn't bring a dog home.
Love,
Grandma K - "The Pit Bull Whisperer"
Post a Comment