Sunday, August 31, 2008

Outlet Mall and Dog Show

Yesterday we went the outlet mall and then to a dog show.

Here we are getting ready to leave. This happened to be at naptime.


George being silly while shopping.


Here are all the outfits I got George. Only one of the outfits was over $6. They are for cooler weather.


Here I am with George in the Hotsling.


George and daddy at the dog show.




Here are some mini schnauzers for grandma and grandpa H.


They were lots of cute dogs at the dog show. And some not so cute ones too. Sorry but the Brussels Griffin are weird to me. We saw an Airedale, Great Dane, Sharpeis, Chihuahuas, Pit Bulls, Pomeranian, and more. We didn't see any Boston Terriers until we were leaving and then we saw a really cute puppy BT. George really likes dogs so he had a good time looking at all of them.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

I have to say that I love that you are a babywearing mama! George looks great in the Hotsling. :)

Andy and Kim said...

Hi, George, You are one cute boy! Glad you like dogs, we ARE a dog family. Your new cousin Benny had his first hair cut by Uncle Mark. Looks like you have some pretty nice outfits for the winter. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you went to a dog show! Too cool. :)
Steph

Anonymous said...

I like that it's called a Hotsling. Steph just told me recently that Grandma and Grandpa H got a new puppy! I miss you guys!
Terra

Andy and Kim said...

Hey, George, Where have you been? We have been waiting for an update to this blog and nothing is new. Not that we don't like looking at the old stuff. You must be a pretty busy boy. I heard that you are swimming, so you can dunk the girls when you get older. Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa miss you and need a George fix soon!

Love, Grandma