We took George to the church for Halloween, but he was not feeling very well. We also got a picture of George with his favorite bath time toy - his turtle ring. Also, George shows off his vocal abilities!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think John's the one showing off the vocal abilities.
I like that George is already getting into celebrating Thanksgiving with pilgrims and Indians. Before you know it he is going to be making pilgrim hats out of paper plates at preschool!!
We both are originally from the Peoria, IL area. We were married on June 5th, 2004. We have two awesome sons; George born 3/27/08 and Henry born 2/28/10. We have two very spoiled Boston Terriers, Rowdy and Emma.
John is a Systems Engineer at Rockwell Collins. He recently completed his Master's in Engineering through Iowa State University. Alex quit working (ha) in 2009 to raise our children.
John and Alex enjoy spending time with friends and family and serving at their church, Antioch Christian Church.
3 comments:
I think John's the one showing off the vocal abilities.
Hi, George, You are the cutest duck I have ever seen. Is that your Indian war cry? Everyone says hello. Love, Grandma
I like that George is already getting into celebrating Thanksgiving with pilgrims and Indians. Before you know it he is going to be making pilgrim hats out of paper plates at preschool!!
Can't wait to finally see him in person. :)
Love, Katie
Post a Comment