Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Doctor Appointment

We all went to another doctor's appointment yesterday and the baby and I are doing well. Dr. says that the baby is measuring right on for my due date and his/her heart rate was 140 bpm.

We got a high chair for baby Lewis in the mail yesterday. Thanks John and Cheryl! We haven't put it together yet. I will probably do that next week. I'll post some pictures so that you can see.

Progress on the basement is going very well. The walls and ceiling in the family room and the bathroom are all textured and ready to be primed and painted. This is something that we are going to do, not our professionals. In the next few days they will be finishing the walls and ceiling in the bedroom and the storage room and then the rest will be up to us!

We woke up to 4-6" on snow this morning and it is still falling. Most of the schools around here have been closed but it never seems like they close work :( I don't ever recall having as many snow days growing up as the kids get here. I can remember maybe a couple but I bet school has been cancelled here at least 5 times so far this year. Be grateful for your snow days children of Iowa!

1 comment:

her said...

we didn't get as many snow days either! it had to be like 20 below and a blizzard! and...they get fog days here...how crazy is that? glad to hear the dr visit went good :)