Wow, George, you're looking like a baller! (Does that mean basketball player, cause that's what I meant. Not really down with my street lingo.) It makes him look even tinier! He'll be out there shooting hoops in no time. Oh, I can already see the shirtless sports photo.... Steph
We both are originally from the Peoria, IL area. We were married on June 5th, 2004. We have two awesome sons; George born 3/27/08 and Henry born 2/28/10. We have two very spoiled Boston Terriers, Rowdy and Emma.
John is a Systems Engineer at Rockwell Collins. He recently completed his Master's in Engineering through Iowa State University. Alex quit working (ha) in 2009 to raise our children.
John and Alex enjoy spending time with friends and family and serving at their church, Antioch Christian Church.
2 comments:
Those are some really sweet sneaks!
Wow, George, you're looking like a baller! (Does that mean basketball player, cause that's what I meant. Not really down with my street lingo.) It makes him look even tinier! He'll be out there shooting hoops in no time. Oh, I can already see the shirtless sports photo....
Steph
Post a Comment