Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Video Action

This clip is from 2 weeks ago and I finally had time to cut it down small enough to post on here. George has been smiling a lot lately but he has been camera shy.

4 comments:

Andy and Kim said...

Hey, Little George, Looks like you are working on getting all the other cute girl babies' attention. Glad to see you this weekend. Want to go fishing? Mommy probably won't let you, something about you not being big enough. Mommy hasn't let me come and see you because she's soooo busy. Has Mommy been giving you extra good kisses? Those are from me!

Love always, Grandma Kim

Anonymous said...

Okay, one smile from George, LOTS of smiles from me. That was awesome.
Steph

Anonymous said...

The girls love watching George. Baileigh says, "Oh, he is so cute! Little Georgie!" Ryleigh, "Baby, baby, more baby!" I'm sure they will want to meet their cousin whenever we come back to visit. :) The King's

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! He is so handsome. I bet he will have plenty of smiles to share as the weeks and months go by. I can't wait to meet him.

Love, Katie