Tomorrow George will be 4 months old. We think he is pretty cute and we take a lot of videos and pics of him. Here is another in his exersaucer. I hope you don't get tired to seeing them.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
George's little squeals and blowing bubbles is so adorable! I never tire of the videos. He is so cute.
George, I can't believe you are 4 months old. You are a cutie. I love all your noises you are making now. Mommy sure can get you to say a lot. Love, Grandma
We could never get tired of pictures and video of George. He is adorable. Great video, keep them coming, we love George. love and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa lewis
We both are originally from the Peoria, IL area. We were married on June 5th, 2004. We have two awesome sons; George born 3/27/08 and Henry born 2/28/10. We have two very spoiled Boston Terriers, Rowdy and Emma.
John is a Systems Engineer at Rockwell Collins. He recently completed his Master's in Engineering through Iowa State University. Alex quit working (ha) in 2009 to raise our children.
John and Alex enjoy spending time with friends and family and serving at their church, Antioch Christian Church.
3 comments:
George's little squeals and blowing bubbles is so adorable! I never tire of the videos. He is so cute.
Steph
George, I can't believe you are 4 months old. You are a cutie. I love all your noises you are making now. Mommy sure can get you to say a lot. Love, Grandma
We could never get tired of pictures and video of George. He is adorable. Great video, keep them coming, we love George.
love and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa lewis
Post a Comment