Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Epic Diaper Explosion

This morning we got to experience the worst diaper explosion in the history of George. I picked George up out of his high chair to put him in his carseat this resulted in the following actions (not in order):

throwing away George's clothes
giving George a bath
washing out bathtub
washing bath rug
changing all of my clothes
washing high chair
washing carseat
and the grossest of all - washing Rowdy's face because he thought "Hey I bet it would be a great idea to stick my face in George's poopy legs while dad is waiting for mom to get the bath ready."

Yuck. That is all.

2 comments:

Andy and Kim said...

Hey, That's nothin'. I remember when you and your sister had the need to tell me when you were going to throw up. It always landed on my bedroom carpet. I had to replace the carpet because you guys. Now, Rowdy on the other hand. "That's sick!"

Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Alex & John, I'm so sorry but that is the funniest story that I've heard in a while. Oh those are the times! You will look back on this and laugh. I'm sure Bella would have done the same since she does have a taste for poo.

George is so cute!!! Love & miss ya. Katie