Sunday, March 8, 2009

Almost Spring

It is hard to believe but in a few weeks George turns 1 year old. I am glad to have this blog to look back on how he has grown and changed and hope that one day he can look through it too.

We have had a couple of days of warm weather here that has seemed to have given everyone spring fever. I was even able to start on some yardwork. I am looking forward to playing outside with George this summer.

Here is George wearing a had knit by my friend Jen.

Here is George's first tattoo. We told him that he wouldn't still want Cookie Monster when he is a teenager but he insisted.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there George! Showing off your guns and tattoo! WOW are you getting big and soooo handsome. Looking forward to seeing you real soon. Love, Grandma cheryl and Grandpa John.