Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday George!

As hard as it might be to believe George is 1 year old today! The three of us are going to spend a fun day together. Please leave George a comment so later one day he can read them.

Here he is one year ago:

Photobucket

And here he is this morning:

Mommy and Daddy love you so much sweet little George! You have been a great blessing to our lives.

4 comments:

her said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!! Mark and I can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow at your first birthday party! You have made life so much more meaningful and sweet since you arrived a year ago...just stop growing so fast!;) LOVE YOU!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday George!! I cannot believe how fast you have grown!! I can't wait to spend time with you and be that cool aunt you deserve ^_^ I am excited for the days when you will be able to come and stay with me!! I love you so much cutie pie!

John Lewis said...

Happy Happy 1st Birthday George! Hard to believe it has been a whole year. Time seems to fly just as fast as you grow! We are so proud of your parents. They have given you a great start in life. Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa John love you and will send a pray for you on this 1st birthday. Grab life George!

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day George! So glad we were able to meet you. Can't believe you are already a year old. Your 2nd cousins just loved playing with you. Hope you had a great day!