I had my 40-week appointment yesterday. Baby seems content to stay on the inside for the time being. I have an appointment in a week. If baby hasn't made his/her appearance by then we will have to schedule an induction. Please pray that I do not have to be induced and that my body will go into labor on its own! Is it just me or are women giving birth on every television show I watch lately?
John's birthday was on Monday and we wore green proudly though I think I am the only one with a little Irish blood (probably not enough to count).
Today is a company holiday so we are both off of work. However yesterday began my "leave". I am hoping to not have to use too many vacation days before I am put on official leave. My job is not physically demanding by any means but I was getting uncomfortable and am tired often in the afternoon.
The carpet is almost done in the basement. The guy is supposed to be working on it today but he is not here yet. Hopefully I can post some pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad to hear things are going well. We hope and pray the baby comes so you don't have to be induced. There are lots of ways to naturally try to induce labor like going for walks but personally I think the baby is still just going to come when he/she is ready. Didn't keep me from not trying though. I think it maybe helps the mental waiting game to feel like you are doing something to encourage your baby to come though. :) Happy Belated Birthday to John! The King's
Post a Comment