Thursday, March 27, 2008

Introductions

It was a very long day, but in the end we got to see God's handy work in all its glory. We would like to introduce everyone to the newest member of our family, George Christian Lewis. He came into this world weighing a mighty 8 pounds 10 ounces! George is 21 inches long and could not be any cuter. For the first time, the new Lewis family.















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How cute!! I'm impressed with how quickly you got the blog up. Thanks. We appreciate being able to see your new family even if we won't be able to meet him until we come back to the USA. We went shopping today to get George something which I will mail tomorrow. I was guessing 8 1/2 pounds when trying to decide on clothing size so I was close. Big healthy baby boy!! Again, Congrats guys! Enjoy your new baby!! Love, The King's

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a handsome boy!!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! I love the name- Christian is a very nice middle name. The pictures are all great. Alex, I'm so proud of you! George, I can't wait to meet you! John, did you pass out?
Hugs and love,
Steph

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I couldn't be any happier for the two of you. Alex, you did great!! John, I guess you did OK too. Hope to see you all soon. All our love>

Jerry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to meet the newest member of Antioch!!! He is such a cutie pie!! Thank you for sharing!!

Tammy Dagger

Anonymous said...

Welcome Boy George Castanza!!!!!

Mark and Krystal :)