I had another appointment today. My blood pressure continues to be excellent for which I am grateful. Plus I had an internal exam. All you ladies know how fun that is... but the doctor said that I am 1cm dilated, 70% effaced. She said that is very good for being 38 weeks with my first baby. She also said that it makes it less likely that I will go overdue. That is exciting news for John and I. I don't want to get too excited though because I know that baby will come when he or she is ready and it still could be not until the end of the month.
My spa day went very well. I smell like many different oils and lotions right now. Here are some baby belly pictures. Terra if you are reading this I hope that you are sufficiently impressed with my belly size.

This one is at 19 weeks.

This one is at 33 weeks.

This one is at 37 weeks.
I would like to thank God and good genes for no stretch marks thus far. Otherwise I wouldn't show you these pictures.
1 comment:
I am very impressed!
Terra
Post a Comment